Northern Gas Pipelines, (Alaska Gas Pipeline, Denali - The Alaska Gas Pipeline, Mackenzie Valley Gas Pipeline, Alaska Highway Gas Pipeline, Northern Route Gas Pipeline, Arctic Gas, LNG, GTL) is your public service, objective, unbiased 1-stop-shop for Arctic gas pipeline projects and people, informal and rich with new information, updated 30 times weekly and best Northern Oil & Gas Industry Links on the Internet. Find AAGPC, AAGSC, ANGTL, ANNGTC, ANGDA, ANS, APG, APWG, ANGTA, ANGTS, AGPPT, ANWR, ARC, CARC, CAGPL, CAGSL, FPC, FERC, GTL, IAEE, LNG, NEB, NPA, TAGS, TAPS, NARUC, IOGCC, CONSUMER ENERGY ALLIANCE, AOGA,AOGCC, RCA and more...
2009 LINKS: FERC Reports to Congress, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7....; USGS Arctic Gas Estimates; MMS hearings: RDC, Our NGP, AJOC, DH, ADN, KTUU; Enstar Bullet Line: Map and News Links; ANGDA; Alaska Energy Forum; Prosperity Alaska
2008 LINKS: Shell Alaska OCS Study; Mackenzie Gas Project EIS; Join the Alaska Gas Pipeline Blog Discussion; Governor Sarah Palin's AGIA Links; 2007 ACES tax bill links; Department of Revenue 2007 ACES tax documents; 2007 ACES tax Presentations; 2007 ACES tax news; Alaska Gas Pipeline Training and Jobs; Gas Pipeline and Economic Development; Andrew Halcro;Bjørn Lomborg; FERC's Natural Gas Website Links
WASHINGTON: Alaska Natural Gas Pipeline Act; History of H.R. 4; DOE Energy Bill Position, 6-02; Daschle-Bingaman Energy Bill (Alaska, Sec. 1236 & tax credit, Sec. 2503 & H.R. 4 Conferees), Tax Credit; See amendments, "Energy Policy Act of 2002"; "Alaska Natural Gas Pipeline Act of 2001 (Draft)" & Background Paper, 8-9-01;Alaska Legislature Joint Committee position; Governor's position; Governor's 10-Point Plan; Anadarko Analysis; U.S. Senate Energy Committee Testimony, 10-2-01 - text version; U.S. Senate Energy Committee Testimony, 9-14-00; Report on the Alaska Natural Gas Transportation Act of 1971, prepared by staff of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, 1-18-01
ALASKA: 1-23-03, Governor Frank Murkowski's State of the State Speech; 2002 DRAFT Recommendations to 2003 Legislature; '02 Alaska Legislation; Alaska Highway Natural Gas Pipeline Policy Council; Joint Legislative Gas Pipeline Committee; 9-01 Alaska Models: Canadian Routes, LNG, GTL; HR 4 Story; Cook Inlet Supply-Demand Report: AEDC; Commonwealth North Investigation & Our Article; Report: Backbone; Legislature Contacts; State Gas Pipeline Financing Study; 5-02 Alaska Producer Update; Kenai: "Oil & Gas Industry Issues and Activities Report, 11-02"; Alaska Oil & Gas Tax Structure; 2-27-02 Royalty Sale Background; Alaska Gas Pipeline Office opens, 7-01, and closes, 5-02; Betty Galbraith's 1997-1998 Chronology. Our copy.
CANADA: 1-10-03, "Arctic Gas Pipeline Construction Impacts On Northern Transp."-Transport Canada-PROLOG Canada Inc.-The Van Horne Institute;Hill Times Reports, 8-30-02; 9-30-02, Cons. Info. Requirements; CBC Archives, Berger Commission; GNWT Economic Impact Study, 5-13-02; GNWT-Purvin & Gertz Study, 5-8-02; Alberta-Alaska MOU 6-02; Draft Pan- Northern Protocol for Oil and Gas Development; Yukon Government Economic Effects: 4-02 & PPT; Gas Pipeline Cooperation Plan Draft & Mackenzie Valley Environmental Impact Review Board; Mackenzie Valley Pipeline MOU Draft, 6-01; FirstEnergy Analysis: 10-19-01; Integrated Delta Studies; National Post on Mackenzie Pipeline, 1-02;Northern Pipeline Act; Haida Nation v. British Columbia; Indian Claims Commission; Skeena Cellulose decision -- aboriginal consultations required, 12-02; Misc. Pipeline Studies '02
COMPANIES: Alaska Gas Producers Pipeline Team Newsletter, 7-27-01; APG Newsletter: 5-02, 7-02 & 9-02; ArctiGas NEB PIP Filing Background; NRGPC Newsletter: Fall-02; 4-02 ArctiGas Reduces Field Work; BP's Natural Gas Page; Enbridge Perspective; Foothills Perspective; Williams Perspective; YPC Perspective, 7-02
MEDIA REFERENCE: Alaska Journal of Commerce; Alaska Inc. Magazine; Anchorage Daily News; Canadian Broadcasting Corporation; Fairbanks Daily News Miner, Juneau Empire; Northern News Services; Oil & Gas Reporter; Petroleum News Alaska; Whitehorse Star, etc.
EXTENDED CONFERENCE NEWS: Alaska Support Industry Alliance, Anchorage Chamber of Commerce, Canadian Institute, Insight Information, Inuvik Petroleum Shows, International Association of Energy Economists, Resource Development Council for Alaska, Ziff Energy Group
Northern Gas Pipelines Invites Readers to Meet the First Peoples of Alaska and Canada: The Best Links Anywhere
(We invite reader additions, corrections and ideas for improving usefulness of this page. -dh)
Please scroll down: (Photo: Alaska Native Heritage Center President & CEO Margaret Nelson with Rotary guest David Goade, Executive Vice President, Goldbelt, Inc., 4/24/01. The Center, though located in Anchorage, displays the rich and diverse Native cultures represented by all the Regional Corporations listed below.)
1. Alaska Native Corporations. 2. Alaska Native Non-profit and Governmental Links. 3. Canadian Aboriginal Organizations. 4. Canadian Aboriginal Businesses. 5. Alaska Reference Material. 6. Canadian Reference Material. 7. General Reference. 8. Art & Culture of the North.
1. Alaska Native Corporations (Click on area map.): 1. Regional. Ahtna, Inc.; Aleut Corporation; Arctic Slope Regional Corporation; Bering Straits Native Corporation; Bristol Bay Native Corporation; Calista Corporation; Chugach Alaska Corporation; Cook Inlet Region, Inc.; Doyon, Ltd.; Koniag, Ltd.; NANA Regional Corporation; Sealaska Corporation; Thirteenth Regional Corporation2. Village. Find more than 200 Alaska Native Village Corporations offering an astounding array of businesses and services. * Goldbelt, Inc.; Haida Corp. (Art); Huna Totem Corp.; Kootznoowoo, Inc.
2. Alaska Native Non-profit and Governmental Links (The AFN office holds many cultural treasures. Here, Executive Vice President, Nelson N. Angapak, Sr. introduces office guests to the Puffin's spirit, 4-27-01) : Afognak Native Corp.; Alaska Federation of Natives (AFN); Alaska Native Brotherhood/Alaska Native Sisterhood Grand Camp; Alaska Native Heritage Center; Alaska Natives On Line; Alaska Native Sisterhood; Alaska's People; Association of Village Council Presidents; Bureau of Indian Affairs; Aleutian Pribilof Islands Assoc.; Bristol Bay Native Association; Cape Fox Corporation (Mask Photo); Chugachmiut; Cook Inlet Tribal Council (Photo-left: CITC President, Gloria O'Neill, 3-01); First Alaskans Institute; Huna Heritage Foundation; Kawerak; Klukwan; KNBA Radio Online (Koahnic Broadcast Corporation); Maniilaq; North Slope Borough; Norton Sound Health Corp.; Salamatof Native Association; Shee-Atik’a Incorporated; Sitka Tribe of Alaska; Sitnasuak Native Corporation; Southcentral Foundation; Tanana Chiefs Conference, Inc.; The CIRI Foundation; Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corp.
3. Canadian Aboriginal Organizations: Assembly of First Nations; Associations; Canadian First Peoples Pilots Association; Deh Cho First Nation; Dene Cultural Institute; Old Crow-Gwich'in; Council of Yukon First Nations; Ernie McDonald Land Corporation: (867)587-2455; First Nations Links; First Nations Directory; Institute of Indigenous Government; Kaska Tribal Council; NWT Ministry of Aboriginal Affairs; NWT Metis Dene Development Fund; The Sahtu Secretariat/The Sahtu Dene Council; Yukon First Nations Contacts
4. Canadian Aboriginal Businesses: Aboriginal Business Links; Aboriginal Convention and Event Planner; Aboriginal Banking; Aboriginal Pipeline Group; Inuvialuit Development Corporation (NGP Photo, 6-02-right: Dennie Lennie, Chairman, 01); Inuvialuit Environmental & Geotechnical Inc.; Inuvialuit Regional Corporation (NGP Photo, 6-02: Nellie J. Cournoyea, Chair & CEO, 01); See Inuvialuit Art here.
5. Alaska Reference Material (Also, see the History and Bibligraphical pages): Alaska Inter Tribal Council; Alaska Native Commission Reports; Alaska Native Health Board; Alaska Native Language Center; Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act Resource Center; Alaska Native Knowledge Network; Alaska Natives Online; Alaska's People, Inc.; Hopson, Eben, Alaska North Slope Borough Mayor, "Experience of the Arctic Slope Inupiat With Oil and Gas Development in the Arctic", Delivered to the Berger Inquiry, 1976; Denali Commission; Eskimo Culture-Nome; History of Alaska Native Education; Ilisagvik College (Photo: Edna Ahgeak MacLean, PH. D., President-Dr. MacLean's pipeline testimony along with that of other Alaska Native leaders is available on the Presentations page.); Inupiat Culture; Subsistence Hunting, University of Alaska-Native Studies; U.S. Government Recognized Alaska Tribes
Canadian Reference Material:
Aboriginal News Network;
Aboriginal Liaison Directive;
Self Government Information Kit; Canadian
Indian Treaties; Dave Porter
(Photo, 11-9-01), National Negotiator for the Kaska Nation, addressing the Canadian Aboriginal Mining Congress re: gas pipeline, northern development and unity issues, 11-01; Indian
Claims Commission (Logo);
Justice Thomas Berger's Mackenzie Valley
Pipeline Inquiry; Language:
Inuktitut 101; Native
Access Program for Engineering Education 2001;
Native Book Centre;
(Northern Alberta); Year-end
for First Nations, Tribal Councils and First Nation Political Orgs.
7. General Reference: American Native Press Archives; BIA Statistics; Bureau of Indian Affairs (Alaska); Americans for Indian Opportunity; Indian Health Service; INDIANnet; Introduction to Aboriginal Law; Native American Journalists Association; National Congress of American Indians; National Museum of American Indians; Native Peoples Magazine; North American Aboriginal Law; Notti Retained by Legislature; Other Native and Aboriginal village, governmental and media links, here; Photo: Tom Richards, Jr., Grants Project Officer, U.S. Department of Commerce, Economic Development Administration (Note: author's friend from Howard Rock/Tundra Times days.)
Note: Aboriginal and Native Art sources may be found here.
Upcoming Conferences: IOGCC, 5/11 -13;
Yours is visit # to this website.
Site planning: September 2000 - Site construction initiated: January 1, 2001 - Site uploaded to Internet: March 31, 2001 - Founding publisher, 09-00/1-03 and 3-08/present
© 2001-2002-2003-2004-2005-2006-2007-2008-2009 Northern Gas Pipelines
Web pages herein are protected by the Copyright laws of the United States of America and the Internet Copyright Act.
This Website is provided as a public service.